Letters to Prime Minister Trudeau
Letters requesting federal Clean Electricity Regulations which will:
a) prohibit the building of new gas plants in Ontario effective immediately; and
b) require Ontario to move to a net zero-carbon electricity grid by 2030.
– Please click here to read the letter to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau from 33 national and provincial organizations.
– Please click here to read the letter to Jagmeet Singh, Leader of the New Democratic Party, from 33 national and provincial organizations.
– Please click here to send your own message to Prime Minister Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh.
Letters to Prime Minister Trudeau from MPs, MPPs and Municipal Politicians
– Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada – November 29, 2022
– Mike Morrice, Member of Parliament, Green Party – Dec. 14, 2022
– Mike Schreiner, Leader of the Green Party of Ontario – Jan. 25, 2023
Please ask your MP, MPP, Mayor and Councillor to also send letters to the Prime Minister. Click here to download a draft letter for them to revise and/or sign. Please ask them to provide you with signed copies of their letters so that we can post them on this page.
Find out more here.